Tuesday, May 28, 2013

The Week in Revue (May 29-June 4, 2013)

It's a fifth week, so things are a bit slow. I'll only be covering three issues here on The Comic Book Revue this week, as I've started splitting my time between this blog, my work for Pop Matters, and reviews for DC Comics News, which is a BRAND NEW site dedicated to all things DC Comics.

Also, make sure to check out The Comic Book Revue later this week for a...drumroll please...A PODCAST! That's right: I'll be taking the plunge and recording my first ever podcast about various comics, news, and happenings. More information will come as I figure it out :/

------- Spotlight
X-Men #1
(w) Brian Wood
(a) Olivier Coipel

OLIVIER COIPEL IN AN ONGOING SERIES! YEEESSSSS!!!!!!

------- DC Reviews
Earth 2 Annual #1
(w) James Robinson
(a) Yildiray Cinar, CAFU, and Julius Gopez

LET'S MEET THE NEW BATMAN OF EARTH 2!

------- Marvel Reviews
Captain America #7
(w) Rick Remender
(w) John Romita Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment