Monday, April 29, 2013

Dropping the Ball


I've been completely dropping the ball the past few weeks when it comes to updating The Comic Book Revue. The truth is that the non-comic book parts of my life became more demanding and required more time. It's not a permanent thing, but that non-comic book part of my life doesn't leave to go back to Portland for another seven days.

That being said, I'm going to do my best to keep The Comic Book Revue more up to date than it has been recently. Part of this is the amount of reviews I schedule for myself. Sometimes, it's overwhelming and I just lock up instead of doing one or two a day. Then, you get weeks like this with one review because I'm having trouble dealing with things.

SO, not only am I going to just say right now that the next week may be more of what you've been seeing the past few weeks, to which I apologize in advance. I honestly don't know when I'm going to have time to write reviews (both figuratively and literally), so I don't want to make too many more promises that I have to break.

- Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment