Sunday, March 4, 2012

Late Start, Kiddo

So, I know this week was supposed to mark the official addition of (TV REVIEW)s to the mix of regular posts. It obviously hasn't happened. And while DC only released Justice League #6 as part of the 'New 52' this fifth week of February, I didn't write up a review. I want to apologize to any and all of my readers who were looking forward to TV critiques and a review of Justice League #6.

Due to a family emergency, I've been working a lot more at my day job recently. The fact is, I've been so exhausted after 10 hour days at a cupcake shop that I simply don't want to write when I get home. I'd rather watch my shows and read my comics then go to bed, so that's what I've been doing.

This next week isn't looking a whole lot better on the day job front, unfortunately. That being said, I'll continue to put out as much content as I can. (COMIC REVIEW)s will be up later this week, but TV coverage may wait until the second week in March. I'll post again with more information as soon as I know it. Hopefully, I can get back to normal and start posting TV reviews sooner rather than later.

- Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment