Monday, March 26, 2012

(NEWS) COMING SOON

Hello Readers!

As the cold slowly gets more and more scarce, and the flowers start to bloom, summer is rapidly approaching which means we'll soon be kicking off coverage of Marvel's Avengers Vs. X-Men, DC's Night of the Owls" crossover, and Before Watchmen. This week's release of Avengers Vs. X-Men #0 marks the start off all the special coverage coming to "The Endless Reel" and I couldn't be more excited.

Regular readers will have seen last week's (DC NATION) coverage of both Young Justice and Green Lantern: The Animated Series, one of which I enjoyed, the other I didn't. Check out the post to see which is which! I'll be continuing to cover Cartoon Network's "DC Nation" shows, including thoughts on the various shorts being offered up, from The New Teen Titans to Plastic Man and Superman in Tokyo. I'll be writing monthly compilation reviews for these shorts.

And remember to stay tuned to "The Endless Reel" into May for the addition of Dial H and Earth 2 to the site's list of regularly covered material! I'm looking forward to seeing China Mieville's take on the Dial H for Hero concept, and Earth 2 brings with it the Justice Society, something most fans have been clamoring for since the 'New 52' relaunch.

I would also like to thank everyone who reads "The Endless Reel". I know this might be a small, somewhat insignificant accomplishment, but recently, the site hit 100 page views in a single day. I usually get around 25-50 views per day, so reaching 100 in 24 hours was big for me. Again, it's not much, but in the humble few months of this site's existence, I'm proud of it. So again, thank you all for reading!


- Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment