Thursday, July 12, 2012

COMIC-CON!

Hey there!

Here's a post about COMIC-CON!

Because this is a comic book related site!

This post is pretty much mandatory.

The thing is, I run "The Endless Reel" by myself, and I couldn't go to Comic-Con this year.

And there's sooooo much information flying out of that convention center, I'd be writing a new article every few hours, and honestly, I have other things to do today and tomorrow. Like work.

That being said, I have read some stuff that looks interesting.

I've been at work all day and honestly can't think of the cool stuff I just read 20 minutes ago.

More than likely, I'll post an article or two near the end of the week listing some highlights as well as some of my favorite moments from Comic-Con 2012. If I had more resources, I would totally have done some more comprehensive Comic-Con coverage, cuties...(I did it for the alliteration of it all!)

I'll be continuing my regular coverage as the week goes on, so stay tuned!


- Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment